- A Session fee of £50 is payable at the time of booking.
- Payment for print orders, frames, Canvas and Acrylic or other products is requested at the time of placing the order. If a payment plan is taken out, the first payment must be made on the day of the viewing or the order is void and will not be placed. Goods may be collected when full payment for all items has been received.
- Once an order has been placed it is NON REFUNDABLE. If you change your mind before an order has been placed with a supplier we will offer an exchange only to the value of the package purchased at the time of viewing. If the order has been placed with a supplier, the item cannot be changed.
- Sizes quoted are approximate. We will provide a fair colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching. Owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials, especially man-made fibres it is sometimes impossible to record in digital media the exact colour of materials as seen by the human eye. Due to differing light temperatures between indoor light (yellowish/orange) and outdoor natural light (blueish), images may show differing hues. We will attempt to minimise this imbalance between the two environments, when possible, but cannot guarantee a complete tonal balance.
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for collection of purchased products. Rock and Rose Photography LTD will not be held responsible for any delay to your order caused by Force Majeure, Technical error, Supplier Delay or human error. We will endeavour to keep you notified should a delay occur.
- All goods are quality control checked before they leave our premises. In the event we have missed damage or fault in any product we ask that you notify us within one week of collection. We will endeavour to replace faults deemed to be our responsibility as quickly as possible. Where an item is no longer available a suitable alternative will be offered. Rock and Rose Photography admits no responsibility to products dropped or damaged by the customer. We will offer to help replace or repair products where possible, but this will be subject to relevant payment charges.
- Digital image files are retained for 2 years for Wedding sessions, 1 year for Commercial sessions and 6 months for Portrait sessions. Client Gallery images will be removed after one month. High Resolution USBs of all images are available for purchase if not included in your package. We guarantee these USBs for 6 months and recommend that they are backed up immediately upon receipt, such backups and copying is fully included in the creative license that accompanies the USB.
- The 1988 Copyright Act assigns the copyright to Rock and Rose Photography ltd. It is contrary to the Act and strictly illegal to copy or to allow being copied, any photographs or digital images/files (this includes downloading from our web site or social networking sites). All digital image files remain the intellectual property of the photographer.
- Rock and Rose Photography reserves the right to use the proofs, prints, images and digital image files for display at the studio, in publicity and marketing material and in websites online, including our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram pages, for promotional, re-sale, competition entry and any other purpose without liability or compensation to the client or photographic subject. All photography session bookings are accepted by Rock and Rose Photography Studios on the basis of these Terms & Conditions, which amounts to a “Model Release” form from those people in the images for the described use above. If this is unacceptable to you, then please write to us withdrawing your approval to this clause stating that you do not give your permission to such use, or alternatively, to what limitation you would like to apply to the image’s usage.
- We will endeavour to take all the photographs we have agreed. However, it may not be possible due to circumstances beyond our control, for example if timings have altered or the weather changes and shots outdoors cannot be taken or the subjects become reluctant to have their pictures taken or due to technical failure of our equipment. Our photographers will use their best endeavours to obtain their cooperation. We will offer to reschedule your session where possible. At all times we will do our very best to follow your wishes, however photographic coverage will be as the photographer’s professional expertise determines and no one photograph will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction although naturally every effort will be made to comply with all your requirements. We may not submit to you all the photographs we take at the session, the final selection of images submitted will be entirely at our discretion.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if there are any subjects who you, or another person, do not wish to have pictures taken, in particular pictures of children or if there are any children attending that require their identity / image to be withheld due to any court instruction/order or legal matter. If this then becomes evident after the session, please let us know immediately.
- Where requested Images will be made available online for viewing on our website for a period of time for friends and family that may wish to order. These images will be in a private password protected gallery for one month.
- The responsibility of Rock and Rose Photography (including but not limited to photographers, processing laboratories, suppliers, web hosts, postal and delivery agents) to compensate the customer in the case of any negligence of breach of this contract is limited to the cost to the customer of the booked service at the time of booking, and only to the maximum balance already cleared and paid over to Rock and Rose Photography.
- In exceptional circumstances such as ill health or incapacity and without notice it may be necessary for the original photographer specified to be substituted by another equally competent photographer, or in extreme cases, for the session to be cancelled/postponed. You will be kept informed as much is humanly possible.
- Retouching, digital manipulation and artistic finishing is applied to all sessions, unless specifically told otherwise. This retouching and finishing is built into our pricing structure.
- Force Majeure or Act of God: The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by Rock and Rose Photography owing to any cause beyond our control. All efforts will be made to comply with alternate arrangements made.
Promotions, Discounts and Incentives
- From time to time we may offer discounts, or introduce promotions and incentive schemes for our customers. Such promotions, discounts and incentives, are subject to change and cancellation at anytime and without notice. They are often run for a specific time periods or to a specific group of customers. Such promotions and incentives may have further terms associated.
- Promotions, discounts and incentives are not applicable to past purchases and may be subject to further individual terms and conditions, if in doubt, please contact us. Promotions or discounts applied on the day of sale cannot be reapplied at a later date unless pre agreed by your photographer.
- If a complimentary print is included with your session this may be any image you wish, excluding any bespoke sized images such as panoramic or montage prints.
- Only one promotional voucher or offer can be used at any one time.
- If you do not wish to purchase on the day of your viewing, you may lose your entitlement to promotional pricing and multi buy offers. After the date of your viewing prices may increase and new pricing will apply if purchasing at a later date.
Portrait Session Additional Terms
- Please contact us prior to your session if special consideration or arrangements are required for someone with a disability or has a special need such as access to the building.
- Session fee must be taken at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to cancel any non paying sessions with immediate effect.
- It is your responsibility to control your children’s behaviour while at the studio. We do everything we can to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff, however, a working studio is not a play area or crèche for children, and they must be supervised at all times. Please do not allow your children to play with the albums, frames and equipment. Damages must be paid for.
- We do not tolerate disrespect to our staff. Offensive language, aggressive and threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and such customers will be asked to leave. This will also mean immediate cancellation of all session fees paid without refund.
- If you need to cancel your photography session, please let us know as soon as possible. Session fees are not refundable unless otherwise stated but may be transferred at our discretion and availability. If you fail to attend your appointment without notice we will retain your sitting fee.
- Images from a Portrait Session are kept for 6 months. After this time Rock and Rose Photography retain the right to delete images in their entirety without notification.
It is agreed that these Booking Terms set out herein are the Terms and Conditions upon which your booking is accepted and represents the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
Rock and Rose Photography Studio | 56 Brighton Road | Surbiton | Surrey | KT6 5PL | 0208 390 5558